Pages

What'll I be?

"Pilihan kedua Kakak dimana?"
"Pengennya teknik."

I said it so bluntly that time.  Usually, I answered it without thinking before.
Then, starting that time, I've been thinking, what exactly I wanna be?

A good moslem.
Oh, yes.  It's the main purpose.

A good daughter.
I've put this idea for entire my life and now I wonder, will I be happy?

"Kamu tuh, apa-apa nanya Mama, pilihlah sendiri yang mana yang baik buat kamu."

A good daughter for you is the best for me right?  Is it?

But, lately, I put an addition 'what exactly I wanna be' here.
What exactly I wanna be for myself?

A neurologist?
A technician?
An astronaut?
A pianist?
An artist?
An author?
A NEET? (heck, no, forget it)

Human can do a lot of thing with their will.  I'm a human too.  So, I can do to be what I wanna be.  But, what exactly I wanna be?

 I've just realized, the sky is so amazing.  There's the cloud that can be anything.  The stars that can tell a lot story.

No comments: